Enjoy a full day visit to the famous Great Wall – Badaling and Ming Tombs.
Guided visit to the Great Wall – Badaling and Ming Changling Tomb
Chinese Lunch and coach transfers
At around 7.30 am, you will be picked up from your location OR pickup point closest to your location and proceed to the Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown).The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45hrs. Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit to a Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of excellent carving and Chinese traditional cultures. You will then have a traditional Chinese lunch. After lunch, you will visit Great Wall - Badaling. The hike on Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. A pulley car is available (to be paid for on the spot). After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your location OR you will be dropped at the location nearest to your accommodation.
Duration – 8 hours
• Transportation by coach.
• Guided visit to the Great Wall – Badaling and Ming Changling Tomb
• Chinese lunch.
Price per person – USD 65 per person
To book this trip, please visit https://www.volunteeringsolutions.com/payments
Package tour does not include:-
• Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
• Any meals apart from those included.
• Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature.
• Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges.
• Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
• Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.