Looking for something wild while in Kenya? Book this program as we take you to one of the finest wildlife reserves in Africa. Masai Mara Park is home to the large number of animals and birds and famous for the “Big Five” of Africa. Enjoy safari tours in the park under clear blue sky and experience one of the best wildlife game drives. Don’t miss this great deal and make your visit memorable.
- Game drives at Masai Mara Reserve
- Safari minivan with pop-up roof and guaranteed window seat
Day 1 – Nairobi-Masai Mara Game Reserve
Today early in the morning, we would transfer you to Masai Mara Game Reserve, the jewel of game reserves in Africa. Before the group proceeds, you would be briefed about the tour program. En route there would be a short stop at Great Rift Valley where you can get the picturesque views of the valley. Enjoy en route picnic lunch and arrive at campsite in Masai Mara. Masai Mara is located in the northern part of the Serengeti Plains; it is one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. Masai Mara is home to the “Big Five” – elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino. One can also find cheetah, zebra, giraffe, wildebeest, hippo and numerous other animals and species of birds.
After arriving at the camp site, get refreshed and then go for an evening game drive.
Back to the camp after the game drive. Dinner at the camp site and overnight stay at the camp. (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 2 – Masai Mara Game Drives
Enjoy your breakfast. This exciting day is for game drives!! From 8 am enjoy the game drives till late afternoon and a picnic lunch. Return back to the camp site in the evening. In the rest of the day you can opt for a hot air balloon flight or a visit to a Masai Village (at an additional cost). Lunch and dinner at the camp site and overnight stay at the camp. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Day 3 – Masai Mara / Departure for Nairobi
Early in the morning, we would take you for another exciting game drive. Return back to the camp site for breakfast. Enjoy the breakfast and check out from the camp. The group would depart for Nairobi. Lunch would be provided en route. (Breakfast/Lunch)
End of a wild break!!
Cost of optional tours
- Visit to local Masai Village – USD 30 per person
- Hot air balloon flight – USD 495 per person
Program cost includes
- 2 way Nairobi transfers.
- Accommodation at campsite in tented en suite camps with built in toilet, hot shower, bedding, mosquito net, electric lighting and power.
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary.
- Game drives as mentioned in itinerary by safari minivan with pop-up roof.
- Guaranteed window seat in the vehicle for game drives.
- Park entrance fees.
- 1 liter packaged drinking water per person during game drives.
- Currently applicable taxes.
Program cost does not include
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges.
- Any meals apart from those included.
- Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature.
- Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges.
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges.
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package.