1N/2 Days Masai Mara Joining Safari
Add on Tours in Kenya
Looking for a weekend break while in Kenya? Book this program as we take you to one of the finest wildlife reserves in Africa. Masai Mara Park is home to the large number of animals and birds and famous for the “Big Five” of Africa. Enjoy safari tours in the park under clear blue sky and experience one of the best wildlife game drives. Don’t miss this great deal and make your visit memorable.
- Game drives at Masai Mara Reserve
- Witnessing the different wild animals such as lions, zebras and giraffes on the safari
Day 1 – Nairobi-Masai Mara Game Reserve
Today early in the morning, we would transfer you to Masai Mara Game Reserve, the jewel of game reserves in Africa. Before the group proceeds, you would be briefed about the tour program. En route there would be a short stop at Great Rift Valley where you can get the picturesque views of the valley. Enjoy en route lunch at Narok and arrive at campsite in Masai Mara. Masai Mara is located in the northern part of the Serengeti Plains; it is one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. Masai Mara is home to the “Big Five” – elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino. One can also find cheetah, zebra, giraffe, wildebeest, hippo and numerous other animals and species of birds.
After arriving at the camp site, get refreshed and then go for an evening game drive.
Back to the camp after the game drive. Dinner at the camp site and overnight stay at the camp. (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 2 – Masai Mara / Departure for Nairobi
You will be taken on a game drive on day 2 that allows spotting of the magnificent wildlife in the park ranging from big cats such as lions, leopards, cheetahs to rhinos, elephants, giraffes, zebras, wildebeests and a variety of antelopes etc. This will be early in the morning after breakfast. You will then return to the camp by lunch time and then return to Nairobi and arrive by early to mid afternoon.. (Breakfast/Lunch)
End of a wild break!!
Program cost includes
- 2 way Nairobi transfers with pickup/drop from volunteer house
- Accommodation at campsite in tented en suite camps with built in toilet, showers, bedding, mosquito net, electric lighting and power
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- Game drives as mentioned in itinerary by safari minivan with pop-up roof
- Park entrance fees
- Currently applicable taxes.
Program cost does not include
- Any personal expenses, TIPS, porter charges
- Any meals apart from those included
- Any soft drinks, beer or liquor bills, telephone, laundry charges and expenses of personal nature
- Room service charges and mini bar consumption charges
- Any camera fees, entry fees, additional guide charges
- Any other services which are not mentioned in the package